Hello JMJM,
Thank you very much!! I truly appreciate your descriptions.
I was confused because the Christian terms involve God. Faith is believing
in something you can't prove. Prayer is 'talking to God', and Blessing is
wishing the goodness of God. If you remove 'God' then I didn't understand
these terms from a Buddhist perspective.
I now understand what they mean clearly from a Buddhist perspective.thank
you for the explanation.
JODY
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/