Hello JMJM,

Thank you very much!!  I truly appreciate your descriptions.

I was confused because the Christian terms involve God.  Faith is believing
in something you can't prove.  Prayer is 'talking to God', and Blessing is
wishing the goodness of God.  If you remove 'God' then I didn't understand
these terms from a Buddhist perspective.

I now understand what they mean clearly from a Buddhist perspective.thank
you for the explanation.

JODY