I have three mirrors in my flat one is in the bathroom, other is in
my room and last is in my hall.  If I take any of the mirrors away of
the wall there wouldn't be any mirrors but since they're hanging
there no much point denying that they're not there.

These mirrors are useful because I like to see myself when I'm
cleaning my teeth or washing my face in the morning.  I also like to
see myself reflection when I have to dress up in order to see what
suits me best.  These mirrors are not me but they help me to see my
image in them.  The same is with a mirrored mind.

> Mayka,
> There is no mirror!
> Edgar
> On Dec 5, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Mayka wrote:
> > --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming -
> > <chan.jmjm@> wrote:
> > "... perception in others is really a
> > > reflection of oneself".
> >
> > Donald;
> >
> > Although perception and reflection may have some things in common
> > I don't see them exactly the same. I explain;
> >
> > Say for instance that you have a mirror. You look at it and you
> > you're own image. That would be a reflection of yours in the
> >
> > Keep looking at yourself in the mirror. What you are perceiving
> > about yourself in the mirror is what is a perception of yours.
Not a