From: Karin Machado <tortiller...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 6:48:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Ducks Have Buddha Nature?

Vince <I believe one could easily make the argument that God is a pest and
therefore has no more right to exist than the roaches he has seen fit to place
on this earth>

Your EGO has no limits. Someday soon, you will see how close you are to an
insect in God's view. We all become maggot food unless we are cremated.