Hi Mayka,

My point was: There are almost as many points of view on these issues as
there are humans.

To most humans, what the "right" thing to do, for themselves, is *not* a
puzzlement.

Those, like Anthony, who appear to be confused, could seek a source whom
they can trust to guide them.

--ED

Hi Ed:   What are you doing?.  How things are going?.  Thank you for the
good intentioned link you posted.  I opened the link and just look on
the surface.  Haven't read it.  My eyes resent a little bit too much
reading on the computer screeem. Your intentions of help are
appreciated, though.   This part of the practice of sitting down
wherever I am and with whatever stuff is going on in my body and mind,
is always a lot of more effective and wiser than any scietific,
hipothetical,intelectual  reading I can do.  It also found of both:
great help and benefit the sharing of those practicioners who have
evolved enough in the practice and because of that can talk about their
own direct personal experiences and how their responses and isights.
All the rest is another way of entertainment.     Friends, there is
something that can not be cheated on and no matter how hard our
unskillful mind tries and that is the insight that comes through real
diligence and  work in the practice.  Even when I am a very lazy one,
still I am able to see this truth.  There is no escape from all the non
sense within us.  But just diligence in the practice and the courage of
facing it what is really in us without running away to punch the pillow
or reading and reading and more reading....   Mayka

From: ED <seacrofter...@...>
http://www.thebuddh adharma.com/ issues/2008/ summer/forum. php
<http://www.thebuddhadharma.com/issues/2008/summer/forum.php>    Forum:
How to Work with Emotions From: Buddhadharma, The Practitioner' s
Quarterly           --- In zen_fo...@yahoogrou ps.com, Maria Lopez