Mayka,

That's *your* truth, and I neither assert nor deny its truth - for
yourself. Persons may in due course realize the wisdom of your
understandings - or they may not. Thank you for sharing.

--ED

> ED:
>
> Doing the right thing, doing the wrong thing implies thinking.  Doing
what is going to be of benefit to all life including all life that is
going on in our body and mind, doesn't imply morals of right and wrong,
or thinking. or ideas of any kind but practicing living to live to the
full each second of our life in mindfulness. Easy to say not as easy to
be carried out.  Tell me about it!!!