From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Namaste- first message
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 18 August, 2010, 13:01

DP:

Knowing and feeling in one the perspective of death is not as bad thing as you
think.  If you feel in that way you must also be feeling at the same time how
precious is our time and the present moment.  Perhaps you could use that as a
meanings to feel yourself truly alive right now.

Take good advantage of this condition you have to explore in depths what death
is about and by doing that after processing the fear, horror...you'll be very
appreciative of life.  Just an idea.

Good luck to you.  And take good care.
Mayka