DP,

I have no better cures, but as Zen Master Seung Sahn says, 'you should keep a
"try" mind'. Keep trying everything, including

Combatting nihilism, which seems to be your main psychological symptom.

Taking antidepressant. Your sickness may be a physiological one, instead of, or
in addition to psychological.

Seung Sahn said that regarding a drug addict cured by zen practice.

Anthony