From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Other traditions
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 14 September, 2010, 6:00 PM

Anthony,

My comment about karma was directed to those who consider karma when (or
before) acting, altering their actions to avoid 'bad' karma or to accumulate
'good' karma. In that way karma is just another concept that rewards good
actions and punishes bad actions. Like Heaven and Hell. Like Santa Claus.

One who takes complete responsibility for their actions does so without hope of
reward or fear of punishment. Karma, even if it does exist, is a moot process.

...Bill!