From: maria818448 <flordel...@btinternet.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 1:04:23
Subject: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Hi Mike again:

I'm writing to your from the zen forum website. Some of the posting from the
zen
fourm went missed out such as this one from you.

My previous post was pointing out about very aggresive and destructive
criticism. That kind of criticism in which one just shouts anger out to his/her
object of dissapointment. I certainly agree with you and criticism is necessary
the fact that TNH himself and his institutions don't handle well criticism
makes
even stronger my point. When a person has a difference of opinion and makes
critics to the institution they're good enough to ignore you completely and let
you on the side....And that of course is very irritating and can lead to anger
later on. In religion for as long you are in the same flow one is ok but as
soon
one starts to thinking by oneselve alone...or say something contrary to the
established power in the institution....WoooooooW!!!.

Mayka