From: Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 7:43:43
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Mike,

I don't see the 'free pass'. You find Islam criticising Christianity, and vice
versa, and Christianity reviling Buddhism and vice versa. Many other instances.
The reason you are afraid to say something against Christianity is because you
live in a strong Christain influenced environment. Once you say something, you
will see a lot of Don Quixotes rushing toward you.

Anthony