Thank you, Mayka. I'm most definitely one man and not "mice" (I think you meant
the singular 'mouse')  : )

Mike

________________________________
From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 7:58:08
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Anthony:

I'm under the impression that Mike is not the type of person who is afraid to
speak up his mind when he has to.  He is an strong  man and not a mice. He
doesn't live upon anyone sayings but he mades from the sayings his own sayings
through the practice of zen = Direct experience with life.  But I don't know as
all this is just an impression in the same way as you have your own.
Mayka