From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 15 October, 2010 8:02:10
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Hi Mike,

The westernized diet is the  worst export the USA has given  Japan , and the
world.  I've heard it said, (though don't know if its true), that  Japanese
people  envy  all things American, and work hard to adopt our lifestyle.
Seems
odd, as  our eating habits on  a per capia basis, has us as the fattest, most
sedentary, with the highest chronic health complaints of  all.  Childhood
obesity, ADD /ADHD. pre-diabetes and more  is passed onto our youth.  Japanese
people have traditionally had among the highest life expectancy rates in the
world.  Copying us  is simply self-destructive.    Enough on that rant..except
to add that if what you say here is true, it is "us" who need to copy them.

It sounds like you have an exciting adventure coming up.  Are you travelling
for work, or is this some kind of buddhist /zen -related pilgrimage;)  Perhaps
a  tantra-training to better enjoy all those lovely women;)

Kristy