[Anthony:]  Zen is illogical, so undefinable.

[Ed:]   To an individual student, the utterances of his Zen master may
appear to be none, one or both of {logical, not-logical} simultaneously.
In other words, Zen is beyond logic, or is it?

[Bill!:] Zen is allogical – not confined or restricted by logic.

[Ed:]  alogical:  not based upon logic or reasoned argument; opposed to
logic

'Zen is alogical' is a statement which although true tells us next to
nothing about zen. For instance, romantic love is alogical too.

If you asked me 'What is a cat?' and I responded 'A cat is not a dog.',
this truthful response would be telling you next to nothing about a cat.