Are you kidding? If you are denied of making yourself happier, shouldn't you
kill Buddhism and/or zen?

--- On Mon, 18/10/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 18 October, 2010, 10:08 AM

> Ed,
> Zen is illogical, so undefinable.
To an individual student, the utterances of his Zen master may appear to
be none, one or both of {logical, not-logical} simultaneously.
In other words, Zen is beyond logic, or is it?
> But we can try to use our finger to point to the Moon.
In the final analysis one must just have faith in the reality of 'Buddha mind',
> For instance, zen strives to see and realize your own Buddha nature.
Is 'Buddha nature' definable?
> What the hell is the use of Buddha nature? Don't worry, as long as that makes
> you happy.
> Anthony
I have good reason to believe that experiencing my Buddha nature would make me
a much happier person. But if that were my only motivation, would that not be
unacceptable in Buddhism?