From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ED
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:56 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Platform Scripture of the Sixth Patriarch

Bill posted: "When one realizes his original nature, discipline, calmness
and wisdom need not be instituted."
Tibetan Vajrayana and zen appear to have similar positions on this issue.

> Anthony,

> All the questions you have asked about having limits or rules to go by are
answered by one sentence below:

> "When one realizes his original nature, discipline, calmness and wisdom
need not
be instituted."

> And there are no need for rules, multi-fold paths, vows, dogma, rituals or
attachment to the concept of karma.

database 5565 (20101026) __________

database 5565 (20101026) __________