Mayka, Is it? I thougt sinners and gentlemen are synonyms. Anthony --- On Tue, 26/10/10, Maria Lopez <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Maria Lopez <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 7:31 AM Anthony: He he...!. What a laugh, "Senor" being translated as a "Sinner". This maybe because the N from word "SENOR" should have a wave line on the top which I can't have because my keyboard is British. Senor means : Sir, Mister. But in English translation with this sentence it may go better gentleman. so the sentence says: " I'm under the impression that this gentleman suffers from depression" Mayka --- On Tue, 26/10/10, Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote: From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 0:11 Mayka, My translation is: I am under the impression that you sinner suffer from depression. Anthony --- On Tue, 26/10/10, Maria Lopez <[email protected]> wrote: From: Maria Lopez <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 7:05 AM Me da la impresion que este senor sufre de depresion. --- On Tue, 26/10/10, ED <[email protected]> wrote: From: ED <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 0:01 Mayka, I am (to you) whatever you experience me to be in the moment - and vice versa. --ED --- In [email protected], Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote: > ED; Why the reading of your statement sounds in my ears as lacking of reality in you and as it was something in decay? Just wonder... Mayka Mayka, Fools learn through their own foolishness; wise women and men learn from the foolishnes of fools. --ED
