M & A,
Babelfish yielded: "It gives the impression me that this gentleman suffers of depression." Which can be touched up to read: "I get the impression that this gentleman suffers from depression." --ED --- In [email protected], Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote: > > Anthony: > > He he...!. What a laugh, "Senor" being translated as a "Sinner".This maybe because the N from word "SENOR" should have a wave line on the top which I can't have because my keyboard is British. Senor means : Sir, Mister. But in English translation with this sentence it may go better gentleman. so the sentence says: > " I'm under the impression that this gentleman suffers from depression" > > Mayka > Mayka, > My translation is: I am under the impression that you sinner suffer from depression. > Anthony > Me da la impresion que este senor sufre de depresion. Mayka
