M & A,

Babelfish yielded:

"It gives the impression me that this gentleman suffers of depression."

Which can be touched up to read:

"I get the impression that this gentleman suffers from depression."

> Anthony:
>
> He he...!.  What a laugh,  "Senor" being translated as a
"Sinner".This maybe because the N from word "SENOR" should have a
wave line on the top which I can't have because my keyboard is British.
Senor means : Sir, Mister.  But in English translation with this
sentence it may go better gentleman.  so the sentence says: