Hi All,

In my limited experience, some teachers are like a tour guide, he tells us where to go or what to do. Some teachers are like a mirror, it reflects the true we, so that we get to know ourselves, to wake us up.

Depending on whether we are the at the stage of seeking inwardly or outwardly, both type of teachers do have merits.

It all depends on the "I' at that moment in life.

This momentary condition are what we called karmic conditions.

That's life.

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org