Indeed, ED.  The label for these conditions is "Delusion".

As soon as we say or think or act, we have indulged ourselves into form, which is emptiness. So are every word posted and discussed here, including every alphabet that I am typing at the moment....

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org