Dear Mayka,

Indeed. When we reach a level, where we could be able to differentiate our mental construct from true heart, our "intentions" could be directly touching the heart of others.

Otherwise, we could be just indulging our ego in the reincarnation of the relativities of logic and words.

Nonetheless, we still need to remind ourselves that all words, from everyone including Buddha, are emptiness by nature. The key word is "by nature".

Thank you for your sharing.
JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org