Thank you ED for the video.  But The "bailaora" is pathetic!!!.

Paste here something more into the real Spanish art within that gemre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eex1aqbfP08

--- On Wed, 10/11/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 23:01

Mayka:
You are a passionate woman who brings life to the Zen Forum; please don't stray
too far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=QrdeD8LLoCM&annotation_id=annotation_242860
--ED
"Form is Emptiness, the passions are the awakening."  --Zen Master who used to
frequent orgy-houses

ED:

I've been participating a little bit too much latlely in the forum.  I can't
see any of my posting be useful to anyone.  When this happens the best for a
practicioner is to quietly let go all the chat and lurk for a while.

See you later aligator, nor for a while cocrodile.
Thank you for all the company you have been giving through the weeks.
Mayka