Thank you ED for the video.  But The "bailaora" is pathetic!!!.
Paste here something more into the real Spanish art within that gemre:
--- On Wed, 10/11/10, ED <> wrote:

From: ED <>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
Date: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 23:01

You are a passionate woman who brings life to the Zen Forum; please don't stray
too far.
"Form is Emptiness, the passions are the awakening."  --Zen Master who used to
frequent orgy-houses
--- In, Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:

I've been participating a little bit too much latlely in the forum.  I can't
see any of my posting be useful to anyone.  When this happens the best for a
practicioner is to quietly let go all the chat and lurk for a while.
See you later aligator, nor for a while cocrodile.
Thank you for all the company you have been giving through the weeks.