--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "ED" <seacrofter...@...> wrote:

Mayka, yes the bailaora was relatively subdued in her performance.  --ED

sa=1&q=bailaora+de+flamenco&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai> =

> Thank you ED for the video.  But The "bailaora" is pathetic!!!.Â
> Paste here something more into the real Spanish art within that gemre:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eex1aqbfP08

> Mayka:
> You are a passionate woman who brings life to the Zen Forum; please
don't stray too far.
> --ED
> "Form is Emptiness, the passions are the awakening."Â  --Zen Master
who used to frequent orgy-houses

> ED:
> I've been participating a little bit too much latlely in the forum.  I
can't see any of my posting be useful to anyone.  When this happens the
best for a practicioner is to quietly let go all the chat and lurk for a