From: Lluís Mendieta <lme...@intermail.es>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 15 November, 2010, 6:02 AM

Hi, Anthony

Being not too long ago in Japan, and speaking spanish (among others), I could
say that japanese is not that hard for a spanish speaker: sounds are easy to
recognize. Not being tonal is also a plus for us. Tones are hard to understand
for anyone that have never heard those.
Other would be writting...   :-(

I have heard also tibetan, but in ceremonies, so, not sure if easy for me or
not...

With best wishes

Lluís