  From: Anthony Wu
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

        North Chinese is missing in the tree. They constitute majority Chinese
population, which have been influenced by Central Asian Conquerers that brought
in genetic and language elements. So the language tend to be multisyllables. In
contrast, South Chinese are monosyllables with complicated tonal systems, like

        It is a mistake to group together Tibetan, Korean and Japanese. The
latter is probably more comfortable with Spanish than Tibetan.