I have read this. I have read all of his books. He has a certain punk style of
writing that will put off some, but this book is basically a straightforward
discussion of various apparent dilemmas of sexuality for modern Western
Buddhists.

Brad Warner is from a Soto Zen lineage, and pretty heavily a Dogen based
tradition.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone