From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 15 November, 2010, 11:58 AM

Anthony,

Not to interrupt the dialogue here, but I happened to see this when searching a
medical topic.  *!*??($...@^  ????

Have you read this?  I'm assuming no one here is buying from Amazon...

Have a good week:)  k

Sex, Sin, and Zen: A Buddhist Exploration of Sex from Celibacy to Polyamory and
Everything in Between [Paperback]
Brad Warner
Brad Warner (Author)
› Visit Amazon's Brad Warner Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author)
4.3 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
10 Reviews
5 star:    (6)
4 star:    (2)
3 star:    (1)