Bill:

You would have been in your right not to give a reply to malicious posting.

Mayka

--- On Wed, 17/11/10, billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org> wrote:

From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 4:02

Ed and Kristy,

I didn't mean to be overly restrained. I can only give you my impressions of
them before they became Dharma successors and were just two of a group of monks
and students at the center - albeit 2 of the most senior and seemingly advanced
students. I will say that I was always more comfortable with Bernie then Gempo.
Gempo just seemed a little less approachable, but I’ve always just wrote that
off as just a personality mismatch.

…Bill!