I believe Amazon pulled the book in question after people complained in detail
about the book.

I do the bulk of my reading on Kindle now.  I find it to be excellent for a
voracious reading style; I can carry twenty books on my bike and it is very
light. It has a built in dictionary. He reading quality is exactly like a cheap
novel.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone