Mayka:

Is it mama patting Billy on the head for being a good boy?

Or is it a product of the fecal finger-pointing Judeo-Christian
tradition?

Or is it the historical Spanish inquisitorial spirit rearing its ugly
head?

Or is it something else?

> Bill:
>
> You would have been in your right not to give a reply to malicious
posting.

> Mayka

> Ed and Kristy,
>
> I didn't mean to be overly restrained. I can only give you my
impressions of them before they became Dharma successors and were just
two of a group of monks and students at the center - albeit 2 of the
most senior and seemingly advanced students. I will say that I was
always more comfortable with Bernie then Gempo. Gempo just seemed a
little less approachable, but I've always just wrote that off as just a
personality mismatch.