From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 16:29

Not to worry, Chris.
Say it all here on the forum.
And truths may emerge in each of us from the process.
And we may learn and grow from them.
Rgds, ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, ChrisAustinLane <ch...@...> wrote:

"create discord" is certainly his effect. I think he has read a lot about zen,
however, despite his unawareness of the story of the fox and Judeo-Christian
morality, I mean karma.

I like to err on the side of being helpful, but perhaps It would have been more
useful to email him directly. No one likes to be told in front of others that
the way they are communicating is imperfect!

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane