Chris,

I want you to post more. How do I upset you more?

Anthony

--- On Wed, 17/11/10, ChrisAustinLane <ch...@austin-lane.net> wrote:

From: ChrisAustinLane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: "Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com" <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 11:18 PM

ED:

Your posts do have a tendency to come off as being sly and a bit mean, despite
your claim to have transcended karma, I mean Judeo-Christian notions of
morality.

You will recall that Mayka's posts also rub some people the wrong way, a
phenomenon that has been thoroughly dissected here and attributed to some
interesting linguistic goings on and the off bit of whoop ass.

Perhaps you will share what you see as the causes for people to mis-read your
intent in your posts.  Perhaps you won't trust this forum that much.

If you say that the causes are all external to you, I have to comment that
there is not a dividing line between ED and Mayka.

For the record, I found your use of the word "restrained" to described Bill's
right speech to make me think you were being sly, and your reply to Mayka to
definitely communicate negative emotional content.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane, who definitely is more likely to post here when upset than
when not upset
Sent from a cell phone