Thank you, Ed. Very clear now. By now everyone in the forum has learned from your posting.

Whatever I posted has no value. Awakening got to come from within for everyone of us. And each of us is unique. Each journey is unique.

Do experience your own.  It is amazing once you try.

Just ignore what I say. :-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 11/17/2010 9:17 AM, ED wrote:

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@...> wrote:

> Hi ED, You have been quoting a lot from the dictionary. Is this where you find truth?

Hi JMJM, you quote your teacher quite a lot. Is it him you get the truth from?

> ... what is your personal insight? What do you experience?

First I would like to hear your personal experiences and insights, so that I may get an idea about what you are looking for.

> You have commented, analyzed, or perhaps even criticized posts from other members in this forum, which is fine. Beware if you ever begins to defend your position, because defense is the first sign of ego.

Since I do not experience you as my teacher, preaching to me is like "pouring water on a duck's back."

> Your presence here benefits all of us.

I am unable to tell. Some may create benefit for themselves from what I say.

> Do share with us your inner self.

Show me how you do it, by sharing your inner self with us.

> We all learn from the sentient beings, like lotus grows from mud. Do you get it??

I get what I get - but doubt it's what you get.

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org