Hi ED,

You have been quoting a lot from the dictionary. Is this where you find truth?

Mayka has asked you numerous times, what is your personal insight? What do you experience?

I have yet to read your answer.

You have commented, analyzed, or perhaps even criticized posts from other members in this forum, which is fine.

Beware if you ever begins to defend your position, because defense is the first sign of ego.

Your presence here benefits all of us.  Do share with us your inner self.

We all learn from the sentient beings, like lotus grows from mud.

Do you get it??

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org