From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 17:17

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<chan.j...@...> wrote:

> Hi ED, You have been quoting a lot from the dictionary. Is this where you
> find truth?
Hi JMJM, you quote your teacher quite a lot. Is it him you get the truth from?

> ... what is your personal insight? What do you experience?
First I would like to hear your personal experiences and insights, so that I
may get an idea about what you are looking for.

> You have commented, analyzed, or perhaps even criticized posts from other
> members in this forum, which is fine.  Beware if you ever begins to defend
> your position, because defense is the first sign of ego.
Since I do not experience you as my teacher, preaching to me is like "pouring
water on a duck's back."

> Your presence here benefits all of us.
I am unable to tell. Some may create benefit for themselves from what I say.

> Do share with us your inner self.
Show me how you do it, by sharing your inner self with us.

> We all learn from the sentient beings, like lotus grows from mud. Do you get
> it??
I get what I get - but doubt it's what you get.
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org