Bill;

Couldn't refrain myself and express an observation which has nothing to do with
thread about Karma.It seems as there isn't any problem to say in public
something positive to ED but it's seems as it was a problem of doing so when he
clearly verbally abused me in public. As a result putting in that way in motion
the wheel invitation to other members do the same at any time. And I know this
for sure as I had a previous experience in a zen forum about it.  You may be
very smart and inteligent but you're cold like an ice.

Mayka