JMJM,

Emptiness maybe, but more pertinent to our discussion, according to
Bill, they should not be of interest to anyone else as they are not
*their* experience.

--ED

PS: I do not necessarily disagree with Bill.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming  wrote:

Ed,

Correct.  All these description are "description of experience".  No one
in the world can know you what you have experienced.  Therefore the
description of any states is just emptiness.

Therefore these type of discussion is emptiness..  :-)

Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
<http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com>  http://www.heartchan.org
<http://www.heartchan.org>

Hi JMJM,

All you can correctly assert is that you have experiened something. You
cannot all by yourself tell whether what you have experienced is samadhi
or kensho.