Pardon my intrusion into this interchange, but I strongly feel that why is a
question each person must wrestle with for themselves.

You seem to have an intellect very activated with a lot of questions with a lot
of energy behind them. If you are content with that way of living, and it seems
you are, then you need not undertake a practice of sitting.

Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone