Well the fact you are getting errors on every drive says you have either a
cable(s) failed/failing or perhaps a controller that has gone south. If it's
one or two drives then they would be in the possibles list but that is not what
your showing.

Visually checking a cable is only part of the process. Swapping out one by one
and testing to see if errors clear up is the only way. If even one cable is
faulty it can affect all the other data from the drives to the controller.

It is a pain I know, however the only way to find your root problem. Once you
find the culprit(s) everything just works again.

Jason Belec
Sent from my "It's an iPod, a Phone, and an Internet Device..."

---