Oh phooey. You're itching for a fight and I'm not going to give
you one, no matter what names you call me or how you twist my
words.

As I noted earlier,  I emphasize the "teaching" instructions from
Christ; you emphasize the "repentance" message. Both lead to the
same end.  I just happen to think my way is more productive.
You're entitled to do as you will. Have a good time.  I'd argue
that teaching effectively always provokes repentance whereas
crying "repentance" from the rooftops does not always provoke
learning and true repentance. By the way, the last thing Christ
did on this earth was "forgive."

Ron Scott