Mike Gerdts wrote:

On Nov 8, 2007 6:40 AM, LaoTsao(Dr. Tsao) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
it seems these issues will be solved by a brandZ for s10, nv etc not?

Is that in the works?  I've seen an example of how to do it on your
own but I haven't heard of any supported variant. The key gotcha with
this approach seems to be the sanity check to be sure that the kernel
and SUNWzone* from the global zone remain compatible with the bits in
the non-global zone(s).

I would like to see this functionality, but as I was trying to
articulate why in a thread (I think regarding "update on attach") I
was having a hard time.  I really think that "update on attach" would
also solve the issue at hand, now that I think about it.

Just wondering if zone move from host-A to host-B and get update
what happen if this zone need to move back to host-A, does it need to be downgraded?

Hung-Sheng Tsao, Ph.D. (LaoTsao)       Sr. System Engineer
US, GEH East                           Data Center Ambassador
400 Atrium Dr, 1ST FLOOR                P/F:1877 319 0460 (x67079)
Somerset, NJ 08873                      C: 973 495 0840
http://blogs.sun.com/hstsao/            E:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.