On Nov 8, 2007 7:12 AM, LaoTsao(Dr. Tsao) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would like to see this functionality, but as I was trying to
> > articulate why in a thread (I think regarding "update on attach") I
> > was having a hard time. I really think that "update on attach" would
> > also solve the issue at hand, now that I think about it.
> >
> > http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2007/621/
>
> Just wondering if zone move from host-A to host-B and get update
> what happen if this zone need to move back to host-A, does it need to be
> downgraded?

It would need to be downgraded, but the last draft I read of the
update on attach spec that I read did not support this.  I would not
expect it to support it in the future either, as "downgrade" in
Solaris and pretty much every other OS has traditionally be "restore".

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/