On Tuesday 19 December 2006 11:22, Christian Theune wrote:
> Another question: How does the WSGI integration relate to HTTP-based
> servers (like WebDAV and XMLRPC) and how does it relate to
> non-HTTP-based servers?

All HTTP-based servers are covered, since our application code makes the
decision which sub-protocol has been used.

The answer for non-HTTP servers is not that simple. One of the reasons we
chose twisted was for the FTP support, which was rewritten so that we could
use Twisted in Zope 3.

Regards,
Stephan
--