On Wed, 2006-20-12 at 12:52 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> http://genshi.edgewall.org
> Inspired by Kid (in turn among others inspired by ZPT), the main
> template language of TurboGears, written by the people who also created
> Trac, and it seems to be getting traction. TurboGears among others is
> going to adopt it, but also things like the creator of SQLAlchemy (and
> Myghthy) spending time optimizing it, etc. It's close enough to ZPT to
> be palatable to me, and has some nice features for reuse.
> If we're going to get out of the server business we could also consider
> getting out of the template language business. :)

To be quite frank, the templating language doesn't really mean a whole
lot to me.  I could use just about anything.  I would certainly support
having Zope getting out of the template language business.  But I think
it would be import for Zope to include a default templating language (if
that's kid, genshi, whatever).

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net