Steve Richfield wrote:
> I would feel a **LOT** better if someone explained SOME scenario to
> eventually
>emerge from our current economic mess.

What economic mess?
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:USA&tdim=true&tstart=-315619200000&tunit=Y&tlen=48&hl=en&dl=en

> Unemployment appears to be permanent and getting worse,

When you pay people not to work, they are less inclined to work.

 -- Matt Mahoney, matmaho...@yahoo.com