ActiveEthernet: Property acquisition for the land, legal fees, concrete
pad, electrical install, cabinet, UPS, heating/cooling, fiber switch is
probably $10,000 - 15,000 including cost of time. When we're busy I'm not
sure that it would be worth doing for only 30 homes.

PON: two 1x16 fiber splitters that fit in existing splice cases and require
none of that support cost $60 each.

Shared bandwidth...16 customers sharing 2.5gbit fiber looks pretty good
when we still have tower sites with 16 customers on a 10mbit 2.4Ghz FSK AP.
And 10Gbit GPON seems to be coming soon...