To help you folks migrating between products this is a good aid.  Some UBNT
support is in thanks to Mark Gibbons,  Cambium coming soon along and it even
has Powercode BMU detection already. (Procera almost done as well). Development
is at a rapid pace and the team is growing. Not bad for open source!

"You may not have heard about LibreNMS yet, but I have a feeling you will be
hearing lots about it in the near future. LibreNMS is a fork of Observium, an
excellent network monitoring system. The fine folks behind LibreNMS have
promised open, active development and a desire to help as many people as they
can.

I heard about LibreNMS on /r/networking and decided to give it a shot. I
started with my lab and slowly started adding a few IT switches into the mix.
After some time in the IRC channel (there are awesome people in there) and
fiddling with things, I decided it was time to convert. Our Observium server
was a couple years old and an upgrade was on the to-do list anyway. I went with
a custom Ubuntu 14.04 build, however LibreNMS offers a ready-to-go VM image on
their site.

My production Observium server has about two years worth of information and,
like anyone, I did not want to lose all of my historical data. Additionally we
were monitoring around 125 devices with Observium, all of which were going to
require setup on the new LibreNMS server. Even more troublesome, the original
Observium server was running on 32-bit Ubuntu, and RRD files cannot move
between architectures.

More here  --
https://vlan50.com/2015/04/17/migrating-from-observium-to-librenms/