From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 9:38:44 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Captilism (was Martin Shkreli)

I have the TV news channel on and they just played a clip from the movie
“Christmas Vacation” that I could borrow to describe Shkreli:

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane
with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big
ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to
tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life,
snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking,
dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed,
stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah!
Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?