Hey pawel,
Just to be sure, I've done some tests loading obj files running the latest trunk and add some mouse event to them... all the mouse events seams to work normally.

the 2.2 obj parser supports different kinds of objs, even the most ugly ones often generated by old converters,
mtl parsing was improved to handle some character encoding issue.
Compared to 2.1, none of the updates are affecting the return or the way it works.

Except conversion right to left handed. After testing in several apps, I've updated it to meet the most common exports. Not only to avoid to have models rotated 90 degrees into your 3d app but also because of the new objexporter. In order to get a better workflow. In your case, to prevent to redo your exports, just place back the line of 2.1 where the vertexes are interpreted into the 2.2 version.

We are looking at the other issues.

Fabrice