Hi!

I'm still having the same error with Renderer.CORRECT_Z_ORDER  as in
my first post. I would like to give you more information, but my
skills are not enough. How could I help you?

The new export is compatible with LW3D, so I don't need to rotate my
models. Thanks for that :)

As for mouse events, in my project I use severel views, and many times
i disable/enable mouseEnabled in models and planes. I digged a little
and found that things work, but in a different way now. Need to update
mouse events in my project to Away3D 2.2.0.

Paweł