>Actually I am a pacifist at heart and always try to not lose my temper (serves
>me well with customers, particularly the endlessly annoying ones!)
LOLOL. I am actually a moderately conservative liberal. I believe in loosing my
temper only when I know I can't find it.
> As for not knowing what cfqueryparam is and how to properly secure an
> application (there's more to it than just cfqueryparam) hopefully all these
> issues that people are dealing with will help such information make it's way
> into even beginner CF materials, and not have it be so much of an
> afterthought as it seems to have been up to this point.
On a serious note, it would have been nice that I would have been more aware
when I started coding those many years ago. I have more lines of code that need
reworking than I care to think of, but I have to start somewhere.
> --- Mary Jo
Thanks for your help today! You have been incredibly patient and kind. Now, I
must go home because my wife has called for her third and last time, which
means I am on the couch...

~David "Rock" Moore

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008